Personalized private guided tour of Mt.Fuji (Fuji Five Lakes) and the surrounding areas
-start from 7,750 yen / hour / group
All listed prices are group rate. (up to 6 people) The price stays the same if there are one person or six people.
Don't waste your time for staying in waiting line and puzzling the schedule yourself. If you want to take a unique way to see around Fuji Lakes area, there's no reason not to take Native Fuji's tour.
Explore the Northern Mt.Fuji area with me! The tour is operated only for you, you will see many unexpected hidden gems and beautiful nature which is much better than big touristy. The itinerary is arranged by experienced guide for the day's situation and can be trusted even if it's not good weather. Let's go driving and walking while feeling the air of nature and seeing history, local culture.
We take non-named hidden gems, off the beaten path spots which are less touristy and more relaxing.
-a quite shrine which has thousands years old trees
-a look-out where you can view the lake and town with Mt.Fuji in background
-a gorgeous waterfalls that not so many people goes
-a less crowded park on the lake shore
-a beautiful lake shore which you can be in totally in nature
-a mysterious forest and hidden cave which is made by Mt.Fuji
TOUR GUIDE: Takahisa Hosoya (TAKA)
Hello. I am a Japanese local tour guide for Fuji Five Lakes area who have lived in Fuji-Kawaguchiko since 2010.
I have lived many places such as city, countryside, and abroad in my life and shared their good things in the past.
Especially, my town, Fuji Five Lakes area has a lot of unique characters, and I would like tourists from other countries to have deeply understand and enjoy the time here.
I love sharing knowledge about anything, it would be great trip going around with its background than giving only a passing glance at things.
It's pretty obvious, but the guide who lives in the local knows more like small new things, seasonal features, and daily conditions, than others such as guide from Tokyo.
Just think of me as a friend who can give you all the tips needed for Japan or just show you a good time!
- The tour contents may vary due to traffic or other conditions.
- Please ensure you have adequate travel insurance to cover the consequences of any unexpected illness, accidents etc.
- If you cancel a tour or activity;
more than 120 hours before, no cancellation fee
within 120 hours, more than 72 hours before, 20%
within 72 hours, more than 24 hours before, 50%
24 hours or less before, 100%
will be charged under any circumstances.
- In the event that you fail to participate in the tour or activity booked, appear late or cut short early, no refund will be issued under any circumstances.
- The booking may be cancelled because of unexpected problems since the tour is operated by one person. In that case, you will be 100% refunded, however we shall not be held responsible for other damages that may occur as a result of cancellation.
Why Love It:
- Visit hidden spots as well as tourist destinations
- Avoid the hassle, no waiting in line for a bus, tourists attractions
- Make new and unique memories, experience local culture and life
- Great pictures by best angle eyes
- Concierge service for visiting the area
start from 7,750 yen / hour -group charge
Anytime between 6:00-17:00
(6:30-16:00 in winter)
Please contact us for more time
Choose when you book
- Pick-Up/Drop-Off Point:
Your chosen location
in Kawaguchiko/Fuji-Yoshida area
*Tell us when you book
- Guide (English)
- Free shuttle (charter)
- Concierge service (advise)
- Road toll
- Parking fee
- Attraction entrance fee
- Traveler's insurance
- Other personal expenses